Thursday, January 15, 2009

Patrick Troughton: The Second Doctor. And finished mittens!


At slightly over two feet long (I couldn't stop. Sue me) the Doctor Who scarf is in fine standing. November deadline, here I come. However, there's an excellent chance of it becoming too long to travel very soon. Not that its done much traveling. But it would be nice for it to have a date with its future owners before its completion, so they can witness its making while I witness a little Tom Baker for authenticity and good clean Anglophile fun. =)


Sai's mittens have also been completed! For a first mitten, I am very proud of myself. Original pattern, based on some socky goodness, and what I have dubbed a "text-message thumb". Sai uses her thumbs alot. She requested they be left bare for technology and convenience's sake. Let me know what you think, oh three (if I'm lucky) people who read this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment