Tuesday, February 3, 2009

John Pertwee- The Third Doctor


At one full yard, the Doctor scarf for the Weinblooms is coming along nicely. I'm fairly sure I've got enough yarn for it. It'd better be. I fear for the beige, but I'll probably have leftover purple and yellow. Though after tassels, God only knows...
Its been over a week since I worked on it at all because I've been in 11-hr day tech hell. The bitchiest part was that I didn't even need to be there half the time. Had nothing to do, but the actors were in costumes, so that was why I was there. I'm sick of handwashing stubborn stage blood out of nightgowns. I can't even knit because I have no transportable projects. The Pink Sweater (which I keep neglecting to knit, talk about, and post pictures of. Sad little guy) is on pause again, and not good transport knitting. A yard + stripey scarf is also no longer good transport knitting. Looks like I'll need to get a third project on the needles. Might be mom's socks, though since they'll either be a birthday or Christmas present, that would be a tidge early. Yes, she wants them knee-high for boot wearing, but they ARE a worsted weight boot sock. They knit up fairly fast. Looks like I'll have to poke through the stash again and see what's earmarked. I do want to try making myself some lacy white anklets. Sport weight. A mild challenge. They'd be done by skirt-weather. Sounding pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment